Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back to blogging after like one week? Anyway i find that this week sucks. I am getting pain here and there, on and off. Health has struck red light which is quite obvious since flu and sore throat was "accompanying me through the whole week. Feeling better now but now comes another problem- although weird but still kinda worried. I keep on having this numbness on my right hand and index finger is hurting like mad. Wondering whether it is due to long hours of tetris that i was indulge in for the past one week. And Tetris sprint is definitely madness. Suspecting this is the cause but it is otherwise, i seriously can't find an explanation. Next week will be the big reveal, hoping all subjects was not screwed. And E-BIZ individual assignment is a huge pain. I seriously don't know when i can settle down and finish it in one shot cause it IS really irritating.


INSANITY=MONKEY MADNESS 2:17 AM