Sunday, January 10, 2010

Felt that i have been slacking too much this sem. Although results doesn't really show it but i can tell what i have been doing recently is too ridiculous. I guess i am still at holiday mood; Am someone who really shouldn't enjoy too much in holidays as it has slowly become some kind of sickness that totally is screwing my life. Have not been concentrating and focusing ever since start of school after mid sem break. Projects are screw as none have been touched in detail. Was playing all along after the break. Weekends are not fully utilize, breaks are just put aside for entertainment and now still have the f**king time to blog. Shall reflect before things gone worse. I don't know why i keep on feeling restless nowadays without much things done but hopefully everything will goes well after all this nonsense and nightmare will not haunt me. Don't be shock to see this post because i am just reflecting on what i have really done till now and yes, my answer is nothing much. I am getting really sick of my attitude towards study and some other things but what to do?I am just like that. There is strictly no differentiation between the old Joseph and the new Joseph in tertiary education. Changes? Shall hope there will be, and am still waiting for the day to come.






INSANITY=MONKEY MADNESS 12:49 AM